Website – luisadunnphotography.com.au
Facebook – Luisa-Dunn-Photography
Instagram – @luisadunnphotography
Google Plus – Luisa Dunn
Luisa Dunn is an award winning Brisbane photographer and AIPP Australia Family Photographer of the Year finalist specialising in the art of newborn and baby portraiture. Her style embraces both colour and organic neutrals with a focus on capturing newborns in womb-like curly sleepy positions photographed primarily from above.
Before taking up photography as a full-time career over five years ago, Luisa gained a business marketing and communications degree and worked as a consultant for public relations agencies and the Queensland Symphony Orchestra. A skill-set that has contributed greatly to building a successfully marketed photography business.
Luisa is wife to a busy Radiologist husband (also a passionate part-time photographer) and mum of two teenage children who attend boarding school in Geelong, Victoria.
Luisa picked up her first camera when she was 15 and has enjoyed working primarily with natural light for over 25 years. She discovered her love of working with newborns and babies in 2010 when she was asked to photograph a family member’s new arrival. Luisa was in awe of this fleeting time and instantly felt connected to capturing the innocence and beauty of these perfect little people.
Luisa is an associate member of the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers).
“Getting Creative off the Beanbag” – 11:00 SAT 6th AUG & 1:30 SUN 7th AUG
- wrapping tips for nests and bowls
- wrapping to settle fussy babies and getting a variety of looks
- finding colour inspiration
- creating a polished look by learning how to see gaps, shadows and voids
- keeping babies looking natural and comfortable in sleepy positions
- getting in touch with your creativity with ‘non-client’ work
- getting the most out of your props by thinking outside the box
- client focused styling
- creative backdrop ideas for added gallery variety